THE AMUSING FORT SAN PEDRO

Last year's summer was great and fantastic. I visited Fort San Pedro which is one of the tourist attractions and a historical park in Cebu.
Fort San Pedro is located at A. Pigafetta Street, Cebu City, Cebu which is also right beside the Plaza Independencia. I commuted by motorcycle to get there, since it is not too far from my place it only took me 20 minutes with a fare of 100 pesos. But you can also travel by jeepney which is cheaper but takes more time to arrive.

Before I entered Fort San Pedro, I strolled the entirety of Plaza Independencia. Did you know that Plaza Independencia has had various names throughout its history before it acquired its name today? Few of those are Plaza de Armas and Plaza Mayor. Upon entering Fort San Pedro I paid a 30 pesos entrance fee. Inside was so amazing, I gazed around saw a lot of interesting items like Spanish artifacts, paintings,  historical documents, and old photographs. 




Credits to the owner of picture: Google Image Result


Comments