Top Busay is My Safe Place

Tops Busay is a 60-minute drive by car or by motorcycle from the city, and if you’re just commuting, you can take a jeep and motor; the fare is around 100 pesos. Some people will choose sunset and sunrise because Mr. Sun is bright and full of positivity, but I prefer dark, cold surroundings with a cold breeze of air that embraces me, where I can’t hear anybody because of its full quietness, and when I feel the air running through my body and getting inside my bones, it numbs me and my problems. The panoramic views of Tops Busay are a popular spot for both locals and tourists.


I can see a group of friends bonding here, a family with a packed lunch, and vendors selling snacks, junk food, soda, juice, noodles, and beers. Love birds that sight-see the view while planning for their future. The view from Top Busay is of the crowded city of Cebu, sunrise, and sunset at day, while at night it's the city lights sparkle like it’s your own barbie doll town, and because of the mountainous town of Busay, you can also see during the day the greenly tree side. As I walked to the Tops Busay, I noticed that the floor was shaped like a hive of bee cement tile, and the shape of the whole Top Busay is
like a ring field with many benches, tables, and chairs where you can stay without any charges.


As you can see, on the backside of the place, there is a roof. When you enter, you will see the bricked walls and ceiling shaped like a circle, as if you were entering a rabbit hole. I added Tops Busay to my safe places where I can just be calm and relax at the same time because of the view of the city, and it will make you feel like you weren’t part of the city's problems too. When I hear the word "Busay," I immediately think of the word "peace." This place has given me tranquility and has distracted me from the busy life of the city. For others, it may seem like an ordinary place where you can see the lights of the city, but for me, it is a place of self-reflection. For a while, the cool evening breeze would make me forget about my problems for a while. 

Not only does this place offer a good view of Cebu, but it also has loads of restaurants where you can eat and chill out with your friends. This is a place of comfort, a place so ordinary yet so special at the same time. If the word "peace" were to become a place, this would be the definition of it. According to research, when people go out to places like Busay, it also has health benefits because, while you are there, you can exercise. In other words, you'll walk until you reach the Tops Busay, which is the only way that you can get there. In my experience, while I am at Tops Busay, it really improves my mood. I feel like I am not alone in this world. Tops Busay is one of the places I want to visit again in the future. There is just too much impressive and dramatic scenery to behold while enjoying the benefits of nature. This place is truly picturesque. No wonder this is one of the most visited places in Cebu to unwind and skip the bustling city to enjoy peace and relaxation from stress at home.


LINKS: TOPS: Offering the Stunning View of Cebu City            (vigattintourism.com)







Comments